Well, I didn't catch the first part because I was putting the kiddies to bed, but here are my initial feelings:
* McCain is a more articulate George W. Bush.
* McCain is incapable of using a sentence that doesn't start with "what I think Senator Obama doesn't understand."
*Apparently the word preparation and the phrase "without pretense" mean the same thing.
* I much prefer watching Obama take on questions. Seems like he throws in a few more pauses, but overall he's much more composed.
* Is it really necessary to show of bracelets and the "touching" stories behind them during a presidential debate? I do believe that's unprecedented. Hey, there's yet another way this election can be "historic" and "monumental." I'm so proud of us... I mean the US.
* And then back to my original feeling, I really don't think I can take 4 more years of Bush. The last 8 was good enough... I could use some "change." <--Okay, so that sounded a lot funnier in my head courtesy of jibjab.com.
So, weigh in your thoughts on the debate here, and of course do the poll on who you think "won," or who you're leaning towards.
The VP Debate is next Thursday, October 2. I'm already excited! This should be interesting.
4 hours ago